Terms and Conditions
sundaydubai.com is owned and managed by Sunday Tourism FZE.
Sunday Tourism FZE is registered in UAE. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Your Tour Contract
The contract is between the Company and the client (“the client” and “you” in these conditions), you will be accepting these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and all other persons travelling or intending to travel on a tour operated by the Company including any person who is added or substituted after booking.
We both agree that the laws of the United Arab Emirates (and no other) will apply to your contract and to any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us (except as set out below). We both also agree that any dispute, claim or other matter of any description (and whether or not involving any personal injury) which arises between us must be dealt with by the Courts of the United Arab Emirates only.
The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, is required at the time of booking. In the case of non-payment of the balance 72 hours prior to the activity, the Company reserves the right to treat your booking as cancelled. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED. No refund will be payable to the client in respect of a booking cancelled less than (48 hours) prior to commencement of the tour.
- If you change your booking
A client can amend their booking online up to 48 hours before the tour free of charge. If a client is unable to travel, in circumstances which the Company considers reasonable, the booking or that client’s place on the booking may be transferred to another suitable person (introduced by you). However the tour arrangements must remain the same as originally booked. No amendments are possible after your departure date and time. Should the client wish to cancel, cancellation charges will apply
- Cancellations, Refund, Return
You must inform us in writing (email or post) if you wish to cancel a tour or other booking in whole or in part. We must acknowledge your correspondence in order for cancellation to be processed. Full refund will be payable if cancellation is made no less than 72 hours prior a tour. Refund will be done only through the original mode of payment. Clients that do not check-in at their appointed pick-up point and time will be considered cancelled and normal cancellation policies are applied.
- Passports, Visas and Vaccinations
Clients are responsible for arranging, and must be in possession of, a valid, acceptable passport, any visas, vaccination certificates and insurance required for the whole of their journey and tour. We regret we cannot accept any liability if you are refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure on your part to carry all required documentation.
- Force Majeure
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our contract with you is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any injury, damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of “force majeure”. In these conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside our control.
You will be responsible for the conduct of yourself and all members of your party and you will indemnify us against any liability for damage caused by you or any members of your party. We reserve the right to terminate the tour in the event of behaviour deemed to be unreasonable by our staff.
- Activities Provided by Third Parties
Where we offer Activities provided by third parties, or issue you with a voucher entitling you to a ticket for an event, we act only as agent for the operator of the Activity concerned or the organisers of that event. We will not be responsible for any changes made by third parties to your tour.
- If we Change or Cancel your tour
While the Company will do its best to operate all tours as advertised, it reserves the right to change and correct errors in any of the facilities, services, prices or itineraries described in the website or voucher at any time before or after your booking is confirmed. If a significant change has to be made, the Company will inform the client as soon as reasonably possible.
The Company reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will not cancel a tour less than 6 weeks before the start of the tour except for force majeure (see clause 6), or the client’s failure to make all payments (including the final balance and any surcharge) when due.
- Variation of Brochure
We reserve the right, before you book, to vary the services described in our brochures, website, vouchers, including prices and departure dates and times and characteristics and categories of transport and tours. You will be notified of these changes before you are committed to the tour.
- Complaint Procedure
Should you have a complaint during your tour, contact your tour leader and our staff will do their best to rectify your problem. If we cannot resolve your complaint at the time, you should make a written record of your complaint and send it to the company within 21 days of the end of the tour. We will not be able to deal with complaints made later than the stated period.
- Our Responsibility for your Tour
Bookings are accepted on the understanding that clients appreciate and accept the possible risks inherent in adventure travel and that they undertake the tours featured in our programme at their own volition.
- (Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE
(1) We promise to make sure that the tour arrangements we have agreed to make, perform or provide, as applicable, as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these conditions and the other information which forms part of your contract with us, we will accept responsibility if, for example, you suffer death or personal injury or your contracted tour arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of ourselves, our employees, agents or suppliers to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted tour arrangements. Please note, it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents and suppliers).
(2) We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (including loss possessions and loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: –
the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the client(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your tour and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or
‘force majeure’ as defined in clause 6 above.
(3) Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for any additional services which do not form part of our contract.